Merging and ideas for final piece



I liked the lesson on merging layers and also enjoyed drawing around the woman face, then got rid of the background of the real photo and ended up with the drawn outline. I really like vision art and using snapchat filter, it was easy to combine both, I would like to learn how to do this in my own work and in photoshop.



With the tutors help, after explaining I would like to merge the paintings I have made into or onto the faces of the people who I painted them about. We went through photoshop techniques and tools and used a photo of Eleanor's face created various images.



I really love how my painting is now in Eleanor's hair, its become part of her.


This is the original painting with Eleanor super imposed on top, using a half tone filter 


Comments

Popular Posts